.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Why I Chose Carl Sandburg as my poet Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Why I Chose Carl Sandburg as my poet - Essay Example pot had several reasons to appreciate Sandburg in addition to his wonderful poetry. A very strong reason was Sandburgs overt expression of his thoughts about the contemporary issues. He is angiotensin-converting enzyme of the poets who wrote about modern day industrial era. Unlike most poets, who get universal acclaim in very early age, Sandburg had to wait to get to the international level. In this sense, he was a true struggler. People normally lose hope if success has to come that late, and this is what makes Sandburg different. And the best thing about this is Sandburgs fruition and confession. All my life I have been trying to learn to read, to see and hear, and to write. At sixty-five I began my first novel, and the five years lacking a month I took to finish it, I was yet traveling, still a seeker (Sandburg cited in Niven). This speaks of his down-to-earth nature and

No comments:

Post a Comment