.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Statement of Purpose Physiotherapy

I am an occupational therapist passed out from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute for the Physically Handicapped, Delhi University (Ministry of Social justice and Empowerment, governance of India). My professional Qualification (B. Sc. (Hons. ) Occupational Therapy is recognized by World compact of Occupational Therapy and Validated by Association of Occupational Therapy, Ireland, division of health and child.Presently I am associated with the Health care segment of the largest transmission line group in India, Medybiz Private Limited, New Delhi (India) as an Occupational Therapist and Counselor. There was already an inherent desire to enhance the horizon in my career and I was on the lookout for options. In my understanding, your esteemed university provides a suitable ground for me to sharpen my skills by application of previously acquired companionship during my working days.I was associated with Rajkumari Amrit Kaur child Study center and The Enabling Centre, Department of nip per Development, Lady Irwin College (Delhi University, India) as an Occupational Therapist and Counselor from initiative July 2003 to 28th February 2006 where I was responsible for providing Individual as well as Group Therapy to the get on with group 0-18 years for Children with Special needs.My experience with this age group, and where so in this field has become a basis for applying to your university for Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH) MSc. After having gone through my profile, I am quite hopeful that you will give enough priority to my case and offer me the desired course. I am also smashing to receive the 30% scholarship, which will help me fulfill my dreams of studying in the UK. With the knowledge gained I would be able to return to my home kingdom and do honours to the field of Occupational Therapy in India.

No comments:

Post a Comment