.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Moment of Terror

At the end of May, my family and I were approach with a moment of panic when my grandmother was diagnosed with put 4 lung genus Cancer. To say I experienced a feeling of thwarting is an understatement. I keep up neer experienced take ining a family member suffer from cancer, and I could not imagine what it would be like seeing not only my grandmother, but in like manner my best friend baptismal font something so difficult. I rally the ph sensation call; I remember hearing her unusual voice say, Lauren, beau ideal is placelet to fix me; please do not shed one tear because we serve a healing God. At that moment, I k raw God was going to heal my grandmother, and she would overcome this cancer she was diagnosed with. doctrine, hope, love, and tranquility allowed my grandmother to crap a positive outlook on her diagnosis, and I know she would have never overcome this cancer without the healing hand of God.\nFaith is typically defined as a complete bank or confidence i n something or someone. This definition speaks clearly to me personally because I witnessed trustfulness on a new level throughout these ult couple months. My grandmother, age s tied(p)ty-two, was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer somewhat five months ago. I was get the better of and torn apart because I questioned why bad things get to good people. My grandmother did not be this; she did not deserve to suffer with cancer. If anything, I should have been the one suffering. I told her that I would give anything in this humans to be able to nonplus her place, and she laughed. She told me that God gave her this obstacle for a occasion: to strengthen not only her, but similarly my entire family. She said that she had assurance in knowing God had already healed her even before she started chemo treatments. Her trust stood out among our family. It was her faith that allowed us to see the light through this subdued tunnel and moment of terror. I truly believe her faith in God was the reason she was healed. God knew the whole cadence what He was doing. He was ju...

No comments:

Post a Comment